пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

de admiraal hotel




Thursday [october 16]


work was again pretty dead. I had another genius customer though so that kept me entertained/flabbergasted for a bit. When i asked the dude if he would like the shoes he was buying sprayed with some water repellent, he said, "what does that do?" really?? hahaha. Wow. So i watched first wave while at work, and snacked on some chips until i was done. Once i was done i just hung out around my place for a while. I was tired. I almost napped, but then curry started iming me, so i woke back up in the process of responding to her a few times. Since i was awake, i just lied around and watched more first wave until she showed up to take us over to andys house for movie night.

we stopped and got our chinese, to which i was pretty disappointed with mine tonight, and then we went over to his place and watched yankee doodle dandee. I was really really surprised at how much i liked that movie. It was pleasantly surprising, and realy humorous, plus it was actually based on a real guy which is always cool to see. After the movie was done, me and curry hung out for a bit before heading out so she could take me home. I was already 12.30 and we were both getting tired. Once home, i ended up being online getting new music for a couple hours. Before i knew it, it was already after 2am, so i just closed up shop and hit the hay. I fell asleep while watching the third disc of season 3 of futurama, and was out by about 3.15am. Nitey nite bitches


xoxo
-dan

download hearts kingdom mp3 sanctuary, de admiraal hotel, de admiraal hotel amsterdam, de ados, de aeration.



Комментариев нет: